Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why I'm Thankful.

There's many things for me to be thankful for:

1. My relationship with the Lord, He's there even when others are not and He knows me so I don't have to put on a face for Him.

2. My husband, Bill. He's a great guy and would do anything to make me happy. He agreed to a reversal surgery last year and now we have a new addition to boot.

3. My children. They are healthy, great kids. They all have a sense of humor and dramatics and are just so lovable in all their own way.

4. My friends. Dana, she listens to me every week. Mel, Debbie, and Shannon who adopted me into their circle. Writer's Group, we share writing as well as intimate details of each others lives. We faithfully hold each other up in prayer.

5. My health, it just cannot be taken for granted.

6. My parents who supported me growing up and even today. My mom made us steak and potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner...yum! My in-laws and I have a great relationship too.

7. My needs are met abundantly. Praise the Lord.

No comments: