Sunday, November 11, 2007

We had a great weekend visiting my brother, Brett and his wife Thea. They brought their little girl named Lily with them to the soccer park to watch Dylan's game. I made a video of her running. She does this constantly and always on her tippy toes. It's so cute. My kids love her. They played chase and loved to laugh at all the fun things that she did (bad and good). She's almost two and definitely needs to be on the move ALL THE TIME. We went to the zoo afterwards so hopefully she conked out for a while in the car on the way home.

We wish that we could see them more but my brother and I live in different cities and it's hard to travel with little ones very much and then there's the expense of it too. I really regret not seeing my brother more but I guess that's just how things are right now. We were best buds growing up. I do enjoy what little time we do get. Maybe we should look into webcams so that we're not these weirdos she sees once in a while huh? Let me know what you think about that.

No comments: