Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Olympia Chicken recipe

I had some requests for this so I thought I'd publish it. I originally got it from Cooking light magazine.

1 whole chicken
1 lemon
1tbsp olive oil
1 container feta cheese
1 onion
1/2 cup wine

1. Take your fingers and gently separate the skin of the breast part of the chicken from the meat of the chicken without tearing the skin. Stuff the opening with the feta cheese. I like to put in near the legs too.

2. Cut lemon into four wedges and squeeze juice into bowl and combine with olive oil. Rub this onto the skin of the chicken.

3. I cut up one onion and add white wine to the roasting pan before roasting the chicken.

4. Roast for 1 hour 15-30 minutes at 375. The juices should run clear and the legs should be droopy.

5. Enjoy. My family LOVES this recipe.

No comments: