Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Getting older

Today I went roller blading by myself today and crash landed during the course. I bent my thumb back in a wierd position, took the brunt of it with my knees (I'm sure I have hematomas galore!), and managed to flip the stroller over. Poor Liam was sleeping and then all of the sudden was hanging vertically in the stroller. He had a look on his face like, "Why did you do that mom?" Two other men were about 25 feet away and were asking, "Man, are you okay?" They didn't bother to get up so I didn't think they wanted to help me.

I righted the stroller and poor Liam didn't have a good nap and my body feels like I've been in a car wreck. In the past I've fallen and it hasn't hurt too much but I'm definitely sore and feel like I will be for a long time.

Well, that's all for today. I think I'll take a warm bath.

No comments: