Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let it snow!

Yeah for snow. We finally have our first significant snowfall of the year now. The kids were so excited. Even Dylan got up at 7 am to finish his schoolwork so that he could play. I've never seen him diagram prepositional phrases so fast in all my life. After every sentence that I was reading for history he asked, "Are we done yet? How about now?" I think I did a lot of deep breathing by then and gave up and sent them on their way.

Taylor took Liam out for his first snow adventure and he even got to sled a little. He keeps looking out and saying, "cold, cold!" If I can manage it I will take pictures and post them later but it involves me jumping the neighbors' fence and I just don't know if I have it in me to do that this year. My body just isn't as cooperative as it used to be.

No comments: