Friday, June 19, 2009

Diary of a sleep deprived mom day ...whatever it is! I lost count.

Well, Liam woke up at 8:50pm, 11:04 pm, 1:30 am, 4 am, and 5:45 am. I did the first two shifts and Bill did the last two so at least I was able to get some sleep. Gavin was coughing a lot last night so I kept waking because of that too. Liam's figured out that he can get out of bed so he's been exploring early in the morning too.

The good news is that he's been accident free for a couple of days now. He ran to the potty this morning and produced a huge turd in the big potty (yeah! No cleaning the little potty seat for me!) He proudly flushed and then said he needed a hug. When I got him a diaper for his naptime I said, "Liam we need to but night night pants on."

He quickly said, "No it's a diaper." "Oh, but it's for night night!" I said.

He looked at me funny and said, "It's still a diaper." What a smart kid!

I then explained that it was to keep the sheets from getting wet. Okay. And with that he went to bed without a sound.

No comments: