Thursday, September 18, 2008

More pictures of our exciting day.






Here are some pictures of the kids and I during my hospital stay. Liam couldn't wait to play with the helium balloons Bill bought and the kids couldn't wait to hold him. They were always arguing about my turn, my turn!
I had the easy job of laying in bed and taking care of the sleepy child. Bill had to hold down the fort. He told one of my friends that it's definitely easier to go to work than to stay home. Anyway, he said the kids did a marvelous job. He did, however, buy some satan pants because he hates cloth diapers....oh well, he needs to stay sane this week. It's only a small package though so I think we're safe from all the militants!
I'm home now from the hospital and feel great. I'm even ready to start some housework and schoolwork if you can believe that.
So far Gavin is nursing well, I think. The pediatrician appointment is tomorrow so we'll see for sure how he's doing then.

1 comment:

Melanie Wilson said...

He's really a cutie! Can't wait to see more pics of him as he grows.