Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Soul to Keep review


I love reading and I love good books. In my last review I read a book that was a little too clean cut and neatly packaged for my taste. This book is the exact opposite. It's called: My Soul to Keep by Melanie Wells.


It's the 3rd book in a series called the Dylan Foster series about a female psychology professor who has run ins with supernatural beings and wierd things happen around her. She's a messy character, full of insecurities and faults. Her family is dysfunctional and so I can relate to her character better. It's supposed to be a Christian book, I think but I wouldn't consider this character a Christian by any stretch. THat being said, it was a suspensful book that kept my attention. Even though it was the third in a series I didn't have a problem reading it by itself although I'd be curious now to read the others in the series. It's a page turner.


If you check it out, let me know what you think!

No comments: