Thursday, March 27, 2008

Liam and Abby



Here's a picture of Liam and Dana's baby Abby. He tackled her a few times that day which was really funny since he's not very aggressive usually. They were sharing each others toys and...it seems...various virus germs as Liam puked all over me last night. Abby had gotten sick the night of their visit. Dana called, "YOu're going to kill me."

"No I'm not. What could you have done?"

"Abby threw up last night...all night."

"I'm going to kill you."

Dana then redeemed herself by saying she'd prayed for my children. So far no one but Liam's gotten it and even he had a mild case of it. Thankfully I've been spared from round two which is nice since I'm suffering from allergies now. Boy has this been a fun winter/spring.

1 comment:

Dana & Ryan said...

Aw...aren't they cute?!