Dana and I have been thinking of things to do before we die and here's my list:
1. Learn 7 languages ( Spanish, Farsi, Japanese,Italian, Russian, Gaelic, and French)
2. Have 7 children (I don't know why I have that number in my head...we'll see.)
3. Visit the following countries: Mexico, Scotland, Switzerland, Russia, Kenya, Afghanistan, China, India, Italy, and Costa Rica.
4. See the Grand CAnyon and Mount Rushmore.
5. Go to a B and B in Vermont for a romantic getaway with Bill.
6. Learn to Rock CLimb.
7. Get through War and Peace.
8. Finish my book.
9. Write a children's book about a disabled cow and not have it depress little children.
10. Go on a Thelma and Louise adventure with Dana, only without the suicide and bankrobbing parts
11. Fit into a size 8 again.
12. Join a crew team.
13. Own a quilting shop.
14. Take a knitting class so I actually know what I'm doing.
15. Talk to Oprah about book in #8.
16. Have Julia Roberts play me in the movie adaptation of book in #8.
17. Babysit all my grandkids and take them to DisneyLand.
18. Get cross country skis and use them frequently.
19. Go on a cruise to someplace warm and not get food poisoning while on said ship.
20. See all of my muslim friend know Jesus!