Saturday, January 26, 2008

Revenge of Chuckie

My kids hate Chuck E. Cheeses. Everytime they go they get sick. My refugee friend, Qudsia invited us to go to celebrate her kids' birthday party. They went on the condition that Dana would give them each a bottle of their own hand sanitizer (I'm sure they're not OCD). We went two weeks ago on a monday. By that Saturday Taylor had a fever of 102.5 and body aches. By Wednesday Liam had the same thing. Thursday had me and Austin feeling the same way. Today I laid in bed and basically did nothing but sip fluids. Austin lost his voice and had a hard time breathing at one point. Bill had to get him to cough up a huge lugie and then he was fine.

Needless to say, Chuckie had his revenge but next time I don't think they'll go no matter who asks them.

1 comment:

Dana & Ryan said...

So does this mean I can have my hand sanitizer back? lol

Hope you all are feeling better soon!