Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New pics of Gavin and family.

Here's some more pics of my cutie petuties! Gavin is 3 weeks old and over 7 lbs. I'm so grateful for the way God's blessed us. I fall asleep thanking Him for healthy children. His cheeks are starting to fill out. Liam likes kissing the top of his head (he doesn't like kissing anyone else). It is certainly crazy around here with schooling, and basic things like eating and bathing but I wouldn't have it any other way. I do admit to enjoying that time at night when everyone's in bed and I can breathe deeply again (and sit!). Gavin has started sleeping 5-6 hours at night. How cool is that? I sleep more now than when I was pregnant.



2 comments:

Melanie Wilson said...

Aww, he's really looking so cute! You look great, too.

Dana & Ryan said...

what a bunch of cuties!