Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why I love my husband

1. He's a good provider
2. He will do anything in his power to make me and the kids happy
3. He plays with Liam so I can make dinner in peace, even after a hard day at work
4. He's protective of me
5. He always calls everyday and sometimes even leaves notes
6. He's protective of the children
7. He maintains the house, car, and other things I just don't see the need to do
8. He sees children as a blessing
9. He's willing to learn new things and challenge himself.
10. He's just so darn funny!
11. He's willing to do things that make him uncomfortable...like small talk
12. He takes care of himself
13. He doesn't mind me with a few (many) curves
14. He sits down and talks to me everyday, even if he's used up most of his words
15. He's a hard worker.

I love you honey!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think I'll make one of these lists today. Thanks for the inspiration.

Love,
Kim