Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

My children are all a bunch of fish. They love the pool. Even when other kids are out of the pool they will stay in. I bought this new swim shirt for Liam at Target and it has made going to the pool much for relaxing for me. It's an inflatable inner tube sewn to a shirt so that he can stay upright in the water and I don't have to worry about him getting his face stuck in the water as much. We still of course watch him constantly.

These pics were taken at the Wilson's pool and Taylor played with him there almost the whole time. He just adores her anyway but loves it when she pushes him around in the raft or even just twirls him in the water. Unfortunately most of my friends have boys so she didn't have anyone to play with so she was happy to hang out with Liam. I so appreciate her energy for playing with him as I definitely can't keep up these days with anyone that has energy!

After the first day I bought the suit and was able to sit on the side of the baby pool and watch Liam rather than hover over him Dylan exclaimed, "Mom, that suit has changed your life!" Yes folks, it doesn't take much to keep me happy!


No comments: