Thursday, April 2, 2009

What we do to innocent children.

I'll give you 3 guesses as to who did all of this. Taylor loves to victimize people with goofy outfits. Her friend Anna came over to spend the night and this is how they greeted the boys in the morning. Austin was quite shocked to see this wierd girl with a green mustache right there eye level with his bed, which is a loft bed. She was on Taylor's shoulders. I could hear the two of them laughing hysterically before they went in there. They said Austin's face was a mix of fear and confusion. I guess being born on April Fool's Day helps her be the practical joker that she is.

We're planning a family party for saturday which should be fun. Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles abound in our family. So far the weather looks like it will cooperate so I'm hoping most people will be outside instead of crammed in the house.

I still can't believe I'm the mom of a teen, although it seems I've been one for a long time if you know what I mean. It's not bad or anything it's just that there can be an extreme swing in emotions from time to time. It's not that I don't have them too but these come on suddenly. Overall though I like teens, it's why I became a jr. high teacher. Jr. High kids are wierd and so am I so it fits. Hopefully my kids will still think I'm wierd but in a good way (the jury is still out on that one.)









1 comment:

Brett said...

what a great family you have, Wendy. It was so nice to see all of you and appreciate how much the kids have grown.

Taylor is such a sweet young lady, she was so nice to Lily.

Thanks again for inviting us to the party.

Love,
B