Saturday, April 12, 2008

Say hello to free money!

Here's a great deal. There's a new company that's offering $25 for opening a new account with them. They're FDIC insured and are trying to compete with paypal. If you do a lot of online shopping it's nice to have and these guys don't charge fees the way paypal does. Let's give paypal a run for their money! If you click the button below and sign up I get $10 and you get $25. Not a bad deal huh? If you do sign up, let me know so I can thank you. Then you can refer friends and get $10 per referral too. The offer is only good until April 15th so don't delay!

I just found out that they are extending the deadline so you can sign up until May 15th! Hurry! Hurry!
Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

I'm glad you got it working!
I can't believe how fast the money shows up.
Thanks for signing up under me!